Are you dissatisfied with your figure because you are overweight? Do you want to wear smaller clothes? This is not a problem as anyone can lose weight. The main thing is to take this process seriously and with full responsibility. In order not to harm the body, you can not lose more than 10 kg in a month.
How realistic is it to lose 10 kg a month
Most "losing weight" doubt such results as losing 10 kg per month, but in vain! It's not just real, it's also very simple. There is no need to starve yourself, follow strange diets, take suspicious pills, or exhaust your body with physical activity. It is enough to read this article carefully, follow all the recommendations and, of course, take a purposeful attitude.
This weight loss method is very popular and has been proven by real people. But you shouldn't be fanatical about continuing to lose 10 kg every month. This can lead to serious health problems. It is enough to use this method once, and then give your body a break from extreme changes for at least a couple of months in order to maintain the result obtained and not collapse.
Should you lose weight at all?
First, let's find out if your body needs to lose weight. Take a closer look at:
- Every physical activity (including climbing stairs) makes you dizzy, short of breath and sweats a lot.
- You feel drowsy after a hearty meal and always feel tired or completely relaxed after a snack.
- In the late evening hours, definitely take a dip in the refrigerator for a bite of cake or sausage before bed.
In order to reliably ensure that you are still overweight, you must calculate your body weight and determine your excess weight.
Now that you are convinced of the presence of excess weight, you can proceed to the next stage - studying the basic rules of weight loss.
Basic diet rules for one month
People with obesity problems always do not stick to the diet, are exposed to great stress and do not limit themselves to the use of unhealthy foods. Many would like to rethink their diet, but only they don't know where to start. To do this, you need to summarize all your will in a fist and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar altogether. This is really difficult because unsalted food is not very tasty. But for the result you can endure 1 month. It's easier with sugar, honey can be substituted for it.
- We completely exclude potatoes, bread (except crackers), fats that are fried by the diet.
- We give priority to vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, cake, chocolate).
- No soda. You can only drink mineral water without gas.
- You shouldn't drink alcohol.
- Do not use hormonal drugs.
- No semi-finished products.
- No spices.
- All meat can only be cooked and eaten without fat.
- Eat low-fat sour milk every day.
- For breakfast you can eat muesli (except rice and semolina).
- Drink 1. 5 liters of clean water daily.
- The last meal should be at 7: 00 p. m.
- If you are still hungry between meals, you can eat nuts or dried fruit.
- It's great to combine diet with light physical activity.
Psychological attitude towards nutrition
To lose weight, you need to strictly adhere to the rules of losing weight. This is unusual for the body, which leads to common disorders. Therefore, one not only has to have the desire, but also mentally prepare for this difficult process. Usually the point of psychological preparation is not given due attention as it is a pointless waste of time. In fact, however, the psychological attitude towards diet is seen as the main focus.
A month is a long period of time and it is important to understand that in a week your figure does not change. After about 23 days of diet and moderate physical exertion, noticeable changes begin. Charges. It is important to keep the following points in mind:
- You don't have to evaluate your shapes every day by looking in the mirror - you won't notice anything anyway. To do this, you need to take a picture of yourself in a bathing suit before you lose weight, and then take another picture a month later. Then the result will be visible.
- For more effective motivation, consider buying a scale and checking your progress once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight with this method, following all directions, effectively lost 10 kg (+ - 2 kg). So there is no need to say that it definitely won't be you. You could - and you can do it.
- Buy a cheap item 1 size smaller and try it on this month. You will definitely find yourself feeling more comfortable every week.
- Collect pictures of people before and after losing weight in your dad (there are enough of these on the internet). And check them out every day and get inspired. Anyone can do it.
Remember that. Strictly 10 kg in 30 days must not be lost, it all depends on the body. Someone loses 2 kg more and someone less. If you lose less than 7 kg at the end of the month, the diet can be increased for another 1 week. The result will definitely be seen.
You don't have to be too strict with yourself and exhaust your body from hunger. You just have to choose hearty and low-calorie foods. The menu should be varied with the correct drinking regime. You can change the type of diet every week, which will make your diet more complete. But remember, these diets shouldn't starve you, contain medication, or be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a week-long diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin mash with apple and grapefruit, seasoned with natural yoghurt, fermented baking milk or kefir.
- Second breakfast. Two loaves of bread, a glass of unsweetened tea, and a slice of low-fat cheese.
- lunch. Soup made from cabbage or borscht, without potatoes, fats and roasts.
- afternoon snack. Apple / banana and a glass of fat-free kefir.
- dinner. A slice of steamed fish and vegetable salad without oil or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Whole grain flakes (2 tablespoons) soaked with low-fat milk and an apple.
- Second breakfast. A glass of green tea with a lemon wedge, croutons and a cheese wedge.
- lunch. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- afternoon snack. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- dinner. Low-fat cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of kefir and an apple.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a glass of tea.
- Second breakfast. Natural muesli, filled with 1 glass of fermented baking milk.
- lunch. Vegetable soup with bean, tomato and cucumber salad (you can pour kefir and add a little crushed garlic).
- Afternoon snack: an apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of cooked chicken fillet, 1 egg and coleslaw.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, croutons.
- Second breakfast: muesli with milk.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a glass of green tea and a green salad.
- Afternoon snack: green apple.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tbsp. Spoons of boiled buckwheat, a glass of fermented baking milk.
- Breakfast: A glass of kefir, muesli with muesli and 1 teaspoon of honey. You can pour kefir.
- Second breakfast: rusks with tea.
- Lunch: Chicken broth with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Afternoon snack: a handful of various dried fruits and a glass of fermented baking milk.
- Dinner: a glass of kefir, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt, muesli.
- Second breakfast: 3 tablespoons of cooked buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pieces), a glass of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Snack: orange.
- Dinner: boiled turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and crackers.
- Second breakfast: skipped every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: we skip it every Sunday.
- Dinner: a cooked slice of lean beef, a glass of fermented baking milk, and carrot salad with raisins.
Exercise during the diet
Adhering to a diet in combination with sporting activities ensures faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case 10 kg per month), a slight sagging of the skin is possible in problem areas of the body. Sports activities will help prevent this uncomfortable phenomenon.
There is no need to visit gyms. It will be quite enough to do small workouts at home. And then, losing weight not only brings physical beauty, but also improves health.
The following sports can be named as dietary supplements:
- easy walking;
- roller skating or ice skating;
- cycling or doing sports;
- Strengthening the press;
- morning exercises.
Each of the above loads must last at least 40 minutes.
In order for the monthly diet to be more effective and achieve a permanent, non-temporary result, additional procedures must be introduced that enhance the effect of weight loss in the regimen:
- Bath or sauna.Greatly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, waste and toxins.
- baths.Calm down, normalize the nervous system and help relax. Better to take a bath with sea salt, essential oils or citrus fruits. They help to improve the skin and give it elasticity.
- wrapping.A simple cling film is used here. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect that breaks down and removes fats.
Disadvantages of losing weight
Losing weight by any number of kilograms has advantages and disadvantages. In our case, you risk your health. The following deterioration can be observed:
- Avitaminosis, which is accompanied by brittle nails and hair. The strength will be lost, the greatest weakness and depression of mood will come.
- disorders and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Reduced immunity.
If the above health problems began appearing in the first few weeks after losing weight, it is best to stop everything and seek medical advice.
Contraindications to weight loss
Losing weight puts a lot of strain on the body and can have negative consequences for it. Therefore, it should be borne in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg in a month. We list those for whom such weight loss is undesirable:
- Children under 16 years of age are not allowed to lose weight on their own. Exceptions are diets specially selected by the doctor.
- It is not recommended to lose weight in anyone over 55 years of age without a doctor's knowledge.
- It is strictly forbidden to diet for those people who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- people with mental disorders.
- People who suffer from alcohol or drug addiction.
Useful tips for losing weight
Before you start losing weight, you should carefully check what you should not do while losing weight:
- Take medication that will help you lose weight quickly. This also includes special herbs, teas, dietary supplements.
- Starve. If you refuse to eat, you run the risk of undermining your health. In addition, it has long been proven that as hunger increases, the human body begins to store fats at an active pace. And you definitely won't be able to lose weight quickly.
- Try unusual diets, drink suspicious cocktails, or use questionable methods (such as a baking soda bath).
Next, let's move on to useful tips that will help you lose 10 kg in 1 month:
- Before and during the diet you should start taking vitamins. You can buy a fortifying vitamin complex in any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life. Stop using the elevator and walk instead of driving.
- Get more physical activity. Swimming pool, fitness or home exercises are the key to successful weight loss.
Watch out!Losing 10 kg per month is seen as a big and dramatic indicator. In some cases, this can affect health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- First rating:“I dreamed of losing 10 kg for a long time, but this figure was unrealistic for me. And the weight continued to grow slowly. There came a moment when I just couldn't look at myself in the mirror, and then I gathered my courage and went on a diet. It was hard. Although the diet is considered nutritious, it has been difficult for me. I wanted to eat all the time. At 3 weeks old I started feeling better and my appetite decreased. A month later I lost 11. 5 kg. This is my record. But I'm still far from my ideal weight. I will try to keep the result up. Six months later I will repeat this diet again. “
- Second evaluation:“I got married five years ago. Weighed 75 kg. During the entire period of marriage, he ate +20 kg. My health deteriorated, I stopped dressing my wife. I'm sweating terribly. I decided to lose weight. I wouldn't say getting below the belt on wanting to lose weight was hard. I am very satisfied with the result, I lost exactly 10 kg in one month ".
- Third evaluation:“I am 18 years old and weighed 70 kg. Mom fed me all my childhood and didn't accept diets or proper healthy eating. Standing fried potatoes in butter with chicken, sausages, pork fat. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slim. When I got to university, I left my parents and tried to lose weight. I did it! I lost 13 kg. Young people started to take care of me. ".
Losing weight is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience, and confidence in your performance. Thanks to a properly selected diet and a number of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 kilograms in a short time. The main thing is to properly adjust to the result and consult with a specialist in advance.